Friday 23 March 2012

Leibster Award!

I just receive my 1st Liebster blog award from Nanette. Thankyou Nanette for having me as one of your 5. There are a few conditions to accepting this award so let's fill you in on that then I will pass on this award to my chosen 5:

 Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Post the award on your blog. 

3.List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
4.Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
5.Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you. 


My 5 special bloggers are Gemma, Calavera, GundamGirlWing, Kats creations, Hanako


Random facts about myself:
1. I have a Jack Russel/ Pug called Penny. The official name for her breed is Jug or Jack in the Pug
2. I hate dresses but wore one for my wedding, I wanted to wear a nice suit but my husband didn't feel he had the legs for the dress. :P
3. My mum used to tell me big lies to stop me from doing things. E.g. If I climb a tree I would fall out and a branch would rip my internal organs out. Needless to say I was a tad warped.
4. My Nan is my biggest fan. I show her all my creations, even if shes not sure what it is. Explaining Pokemon to a women over 70 is hard.
5. I prefer savoury things to sweet things. I have been known to eat a whole tube of Pringles but can't manage more then a few squares of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment